The Grip-Tite Crawlspace Stabilizer is a reliable and heavy duty solution for sagging floor joists and unsupported beams. The Stabilizer levels and stabilizes existing support beams and floor joists with minimal disturbance to surrounding areas. The product is versatile and can be fitted to various heights – allowing it to be used in crawlspaces as well as full basements.
The Grip-Tite Crawlspace Stabilizer is made of high strength steel with adjustable rod, and sturdy steel plates to work in most any application. The Stabilizer can be installed quickly without an excessive amount of excavation.
- Cost-competitive versus other jack-post or lolly column alternatives
- Stabilizer spacing can be adjusted to assure stresses in beam joists and soils are within acceptable limits
- High capacity steel columns can be fitted to desired length
- Pre-drilled holes in steel plate allow for connection to beam or floor joists
- Provides supplemental support of an axial load of up to 30,000 lbs
- Works with crushed stone, or concrete base to support and transfer load